Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday night

Today was CRAZY... Kacey had a Dr's appointment at 2:30.  Greg took her and then brought her to me.  He went to the rec center and booked Grace's pool party for her birthday.  Kacey and I hung out at work for awhile then shopped a little while at bridge Street then went to Bob Jones for a 7 o'clock game that started at 7:30.  Greg and Grace went to Grant for a softball game.  I would have made him take pictures but since he is coach that probably wouldn't have went well. 
The girls - Swarm
 Girls with Coach!
 Ready to play!
 You go girl!
 She played probably the best defensive game I've ever seen her play.... EVER!
 At least 12 points I'm not to good at keeping up.  Greg usually is in charge of that!
 Foul shot!
We beat the Alabama Blazers 38 - 5!
WOW!
Proud of you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment