Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Us!

Just some rambling info about US!

~~

Greg's still truck less but we are okay with that. We have the old white car so we are prayerfully taking our time and looking.

~~

2012! WOW.... Crazy I think about the future of 2012 and what it may bring to our family. Things we know it will bring will be a 6th grader... AJHS here we come... Say it isn't so!

It will bring a 16 year old.... :-( Sniff sniff

It will bring a 40 year old... :-)

~~


Other changes it may bring?? Only the Lord knows...

My prayer has been for the Lord to take us in his direction... No confusion . Help me to walk by faith. I know my future will be blessed more than I can imagine if we are in his will. So I'm praying for a peace that can only be of him. On that note. We are still visiting churches some. Greg preaches at Beech Springs Sunday. That door was open months ago and we did not feel God's call there so Greg has been providing pulpit supply there some. We are still praying over the Lord's will with Mtn. View. God is not the Author of confusion so if it is his will it will be obvious. We've prayed for the last 5 months God if it is not your will close the door and close it hard so we have your peace in the situation. Above all we pray for that church and their body of believers that God would bless them in a mighty way to grow and heal their church regardless of all else. It's amazing how much you can come to care for people so much so fast. So we are in some changing times at the Narrell household and this Narrell never has done well with Change.. but this time is different.. The Lord is in control and we have such sweet peace that it's in your hands Lord. We never "looked" for a church but God's plan is perfect and he has done such a work in our lives. The details are plentiful and one day I'll share exactly how he has changed my heart. I still Love UG but no matter what happens I know the Lord is preparing us to leave soon. There is no doubt in my mind about that. Worried - nope sad, no.... Friends are friends forever! Our church family would just grow. So whether it be in a couple of weeks or months of years he is in control and that's part of the peace. When you aren't trying to control a situation it's amazing just to sit back and watch God work.



So here's to 2012! Bring it on!

~~

Psalm 16 Confidence in the LORD HCSB


1 Protect me, God, for I take refuge in You. 2 I said to Yahweh, “You are my Lord; I have nothing good besides You.” 3 As for the holy people who are in the land, they are the noble ones. All my delight is in them. 4 The sorrows of those who take another god for themselves will multiply; I will not pour out their drink offerings of blood, and I will not speak their names with my lips. 5 LORD, You are my portion and my cup of blessing; You hold my future. 6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
7 I will praise the LORD who counsels me— even at night my conscience instructs me. 8 I keep the LORD in mind always. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
9 Therefore my heart is glad and my spirit rejoices; my body also rests securely. 10 For You will not abandon me to Sheol; You will not allow Your Faithful One to see decay. 11 You reveal the path of life to me; in Your presence is abundant joy; in Your right hand are eternal pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment