Friday, January 13, 2012

Just stuff!

Last night Grace had a game, she had numerous Steals and 6 points, she has really got into playing this year! She is doing so well and having fun with it! they won 22 - 4!
~~
I lost a contact this morning I'm not sure it's not floating up under my eyelid somewhere... only me... My eyes are really aggravated today so anything is possible!
~~
I've been diet coke - less except for one this week. Greg bought one and I couldn't bare to hurt his feelings but I didn't drink it all!
~~
I have a ton on my heart and in my head this week so I've not blogged a lot, I have a lot to tell I'm just not ready to put it in words yet... God has done so much in our lives these past months and such a work in our hearts.. I can't wait to detail you, just not yet... :-)
~~
There's a lot going on with the Girls too, good things just a lot of change!!!
~~
One day at a time! Pray for us please! We want God's will in our lives first and foremost..
God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment