Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chaos!

I heard this song this morning.... I added it to my playlist...

~~


It's time for healing time to move on It's time to fix what's been broken too long Time make right what has been wrong It's time to find my way to where I belong There's a wave that's crashing over me All I can do is surrender

(Chorus)Whatever you're doing inside of me It feels like chaos somehow there's peace It's hard to surrender to what I can't see but I'm giving in to something heavenly Time for a milestone Time to begin again Revaluate who I really am Am I doing everything to follow your will or just climbing aimlessly over these hills So show me what it is you want from me I give everything I surrender...To... (Chorus)Time to face up Clean this old house Time to breathe in and let everything out That I've wanted to say for so many years Time to to release all my held back tears Whatever you're doing inside of me It feels like chaos but I believe You're up to something bigger than me Larger than life something heavenly Whatever you're doing inside of me It feels like chaos but now I can see This something bigger than me Larger than life something heavenly Something heavenly It's time to face up Clean this old house Time breathe in and let everything out

~~


The Lord uses music to speak to me so often... and this song fits today... It's time to move on but the part in Red best fits us today.. it's chaos Lord but it's heavenly. And yes It's so much bigger than me....

~~

Last night was hard ... hard until I sat in that pew..the minute i was there a peace washed over me like never before... it's where we belong...


BUT.... I was unprepared for Grace and I had failed to prepare her.. maybe you can't prepare but I think the reality of leaving UG hit her last night and washed over her like a wave... She is much better and enjoyed her class. She even had other 5th graders in there with her. I'm thankful and tired.... please continue to pray for us and especially our sweet babies.. time will heal and they are being so mature about it. They guard their Daddy's heart and more than once have said... "Momma I don't want to make it harder for Daddy"


One day at a time.. finding joy in the journey and remembering to bloom where we are planted...
~~
Philippians 4:6-8
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
6 Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable—if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise—dwell on these things.

1 comment: