Sunday, January 15, 2012

Awana's!

Tonight at Awana's was bittersweet. I felt such a calling to start Awana's and never once regretted it. I can see in Grace's life what a HUGE blessing it's been and how much God has used that program to grow her and others!



All that being said tonight was hard knowing I wouldn't be back. Not in that setting. Praying my class is blessed with a new exciting on fire for Jesus teacher.



It's still hard! even when you know it's right.



So a sentimental Mom when her child is leading the pledge of alligence might have to walk and get water (so she doesn't lose it) knowing it was a last and then when her friend leads the next pledge and her girl is acting silly she might have to snap just one more picture...



Also, our church had a very emotional prayer time for us tonight.


It touched my heart deeply....


Finding Joy in the journey.... one moment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment