Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year!! We've enjoyed being off this holiday season together so much.

I think Grace has said no less than a million times, she wished we didn't have

to go back to school or work...

But...

today we are all back at school and work and games..

back to everyday.

We've played rook/tonk and Minute to win it.

slept late, stayed up late, watched tv and just hung out together.

I wouldn't have traded a minute for anything.

I love my sweet family so much and I'm thankful that God granted me the joy of being their

Mom... So here is to 2012 let us enjoy each minute.. love and never take a second for granted..

who knows what God has in store for the Narrell's come 2012!

Lord help us to not miss opportunities to just Be still and know you and enjoy one another!

Help us to find joy in the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment