Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Random Phone picture dump!

just a picture of part of the fireworks from the Rowe/Narrell New Year's bash!

I took these the first Sunday of this month in children's church.

I for sentimental reasons just needed to preserve the moment.
I've helped raise these babies..
Well this one obviously!!

I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

I love to see these two snuggled up with a bible!

On Saturday when we were getting ready to go to Lawson's game, Grace had me call Kristi to find out what color they were so she could show her support in color!

She yelled at her Daddy to wear gold and this is what he came up with!

He wasn't allowed to wear it to the game!

before school pics.

Lord, how are they so big?

Enjoying the journey!

One sweet moment at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment