Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend in Review!

Can you believe Jerrod is old enough to Graduate?? The time goes by so fast.
Jerrod graduated from Armurchee High School on Saturday morning.

I know it's blurry but he was walking at 90 mph!


Congratulations Jerrod we are proud of you!
After the graduation we had a much needed lazy weekend... We got to spend lots of time together and we really enjoyed sleeping in yesterday, a cookout and homeade ice cream. Then my crazy trio made this!


What is it you ask... hmmm I did to. It is to help Kacey with her footwork. You can tell my husband is a machinist/engineer. Since AAU is over and she will not be running daily he wanted to do something to keep her in shape! So this is one of the things he came up with.
Interesting to say the least... I watched... :-) Although, Kacey and I have been walking/running lately yesterday we made it 3 miles... She ran 1 mile and rode her bike 2... I walked! Hey it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment