Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday's update!

It's a good thing it's not a Not me Monday! I've got plenty of ammunition after a crazy morning... But I'm thankful... See, I got a call on my cell right after I dropped Kacey off and it was Kacey... "Hey Mom, Coach Brothers said that you have a flat and you might want to know..." Thanks, GREAT! so the car was handling fine sooo I went ahead and took Grace to school and zipped to Walmart's automotive dept...got out... nothing, my tires looked fine... One of the mechanics sees me walks out and we all just look at it and nothing so he said it maybe the way the car was sitting, I chose to believe GOD blessed me with a non flat tire this morning!

Tryouts are still going and the wonderful young lady at the Narrell household is still quite on edge... they had their first cut yesterday and cut all but 21 so today is another round... the worse part is they call out the ones that are cut in front of everyone...OUCH! Kacey said yesterday they called out Kacey and she said she panicked thinking oh no, and then someone from the back asked which Kacey, she didn't realize there was another Kacey, so she is a little high strung this week. Please contine to pray for her! That she'll be calm and do well.
Happy Wednesday!
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment