Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Concert Choir and Rambling!

Last night was the last Choir concert of the year! It's so hard to believe this year is all but over... I'm in a rambling mood so if you are not in the mood for rambling stop reading now! :-) You have been warned!



They sounded great!

Group shot!

Can you believe how grown she looks!

Anna Catherine sang in the 7th/8th grade choir. I was teasing Greg that my post was going to read AC KC get it AC DC/AC KC okay maybe I'm the only one that finds that the slightest bit funny, I'll blame it on the fact we are all worn out! Tis the season, all this end of the year stuff is draining... And finals are next week so that will be fun I'm sure!

I just want to take a minute to say that God is so Good! I can see him working in my life and in the life's of my children. I often pray ~ God let me see you working, because he always is I just don't always see it. Today I can see it. Thank you Lord, because I know you love them even more than I do!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment