Thursday, May 28, 2009

Full Day!

Last day of school! How did that happen.. Our last event at the Primary with Grace... I was sad! We Love Ms. Hunt and will really miss her next year.

The above picture is of Grace receiving a 2nd place award for an Extended project. She received the award and a cash prize!
Physical Fitness Award
Here is where she received her medal for AR points. She got the gold medal and she told that she had 203.4 AR points for the year!
Her memory book, it is precious! It has pictures and her writings since the first day of second grade. Ms. Hunt put in a lot of these and I so appreciate it. It made me sad but I'm so thankful she had such a great year!

Future class of 2019! Can you imagine, I'll be sad then for sure!
Grace and Ms. Hunt!
Grace, Alyssa and Maggie ~ We were so thankful they were in the same class this year.

Grace had a good year and for that we are thankful and we are praying already for the next for Grace and Kacey. We are praying that they'll have the teachers that will encourage and be surrounded by friends that will help them stay on the path God has for them. We are so proud of you Grace! After awards day we took Jerrod for lunch he is going back home tomorrow, then off to the Dr for Kacey to get a shot! She was thrilled but at least it is done! Made a bookstore and Shoe Carnival run! I have a new book I'm excited about reading, but I'll save that for another post! I mowed and it was uneventful! We wrapped up the day with the girls going for a swim! To cold for Mom, I just watched! Happy Thursday!

1 comment: