Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Time again for not me Monday!
I am NOT addicted to Diet Cokes with Extra Ice from Sonic ~ and I did NOT buy one last week and make it to work with it to dump the entire full cup onto my keyboard. The ice was NOT mounded on top, I was NOT more upset of the lost cup of wonderful crushed ice than I was my keyboard. Nope not me!
I am NOT spread to thin lately and I certainly didn't email a friend with some outrageous reply thinking it was another friend emailing... I would NEVER do that...
I did NOT spend the morning last Wednesday in the basement at work again under a Tornado Warning... It has NOT been raining for the last week straight! NOT at all!
I did NOT have a non flat tire issue last week! How crazy would that be! http://narrellfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/wednesdays-update.html
I did NOT have a house full of kids at my house this weekend for an 8 year birthday party!
I did NOT sleep on the couch and we had tons of fun! I'm NOT thankful that the rain held off!
I did NOT let all the kids put on a swim suit and play on the slide in the Rain Sat... NOPE NOT me!
We (well Greg) did NOT kill our first snake of the year on Saturday and he did NOT chase me back up the driveway with the snake dead on a hoe to scare me! I was NOT mad either... NOPE NOT US!
I did all my laundry and housework this weekend and I'm NOT behind on a thing!
NOPE NEVER ME!
I did NOT lose my keys this morning and have to drive in this morning with the extra set... NOPE NOT me ~ I'm way to organized for that...
Happy not NOT me Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment