Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Monday again, where did the weekend go!
If you are not familiar with not Me Monday go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and read all about it...
I was NOT thrilled to see the sun shine this morning. It did NOT make my heart happy to just let it soak in! NOPE NOT ME!
My husband and I did NOT stay up way to late one night this week watching a movie he had been waiting for months to come out on DVD. If we did it would have been TAKEN, since he has been really wanting to see it.
We did NOT take our youngest to CiCi's pizza for her birthday. We certainly didn't let her eat to the point she was sick... We would NEVER let our small one eat 4 pizza slices, 2 bowls of pasta, 2 bread sticks and 2 Cinnamon rolls... Not us not EVER!
I did NOT enjoy a 2 hour nap yesterday, It was NOT wonderful ~ NOT ME!
I was NOT sore yesterday from sitting for 2 days on hard benches without moving! NOPE NOT ME! I did NOT get up once thinking my legs were so asleep they might not ever move again.. NOPE NOT ME!
I did NOT recently call a lady by the wrong name for 2 weeks before she spoke up and said that wasn't her name. I did NOT call her the wrong name like 10 times first and with such confidence she probably had to think about it herself. Nope NOT ME! I NEVER do things like that... I never speak first think later... NOPE NEVER!
I have NOT been an emotional basket case for the last few days for some unknown reason. Maybe, because my girls are growing to fast or maybe because they already are so big... I did NOT get weepy at church yesterday when they had the children to stand for another year well done and I did NOT get teary eyed over my nephew singing in the pew next to me word for word the song his Mom was singing as the special at church.. NOT ME I have my emotions in check! ahem...........
I am NOT worn out and I am NOT ready for a vacation and this week is NOT jam packed as well so I'm sure to be rested by the weeks end.... Because we NEVER over commit! I did NOT go to GNC last week and buy some mega vitamins hoping to have more energy... Nope not ME!
Happy Monday! I pray you all have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment