Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mirror Messages!

For years when someone has a test or something is going on at the Narrell household we would write encouraging notes on the mirror for the one with the upcoming challenge. It has evolved and I love it... the last couple of months I've been putting scripture on the girls mirror to remind them Greg and I are praying for them. Our favorite one to write is always Philippians 4:13 (Whole Chapter) I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
And sometimes Greg and I found notes like these on our mirror...
Here is one where Greg was reminding Kacey to turn in paperwork..
But the girls love the messages too.
This morning the one on the mirror was from Kacey she wrote "1 day down 4 to go, I can tell that you are praying... Thank you"
So Thank you for all the prayer warriors that are lifting up my kids and the ones around you. Sometimes they may not say it but they appreciate it... And don't stop!
And one of these days I'll miss these messy mirrors!
Happy Tuesday!
Are you a mom in need of a devotion today check it out... http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/girlfriends/

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great way to encourage one another! I love it!

    ReplyDelete