Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Good Morning and Happy Not Me Monday!
I am NOT tired this morning from a busy weekend, we did NOT do a thing.
Not us~ we know when to slow down....
I am NOT wondering how I'm going to get my house clean and all I need to done this week as well.. NOPE NOT ME!
We did NOT have a 5 o'clock ball game on Friday night and sit until 7:20 until the game actually started due to a team not showing up... NOT us that is not our luck.
I am NOT asking for prayer for my sweet daughter trying out for basketball this week.
She is NOT nervous! They do NOT have a cut on Wed, then on Thurs and again on Friday.
I'm NOT praying for her reflux during all this as well since she has not eatten all weekend..
We did NOT leave home early this morning just to go by Wal-Mart to buy a hairclip.
I am NOT ready for the rain to slow down I LIKE my yard being a muddy mess. Although the seed is showing signs of life!
That's it for me and NOT ME MONDAY>>>
Happy MONDAY!
PS: On a serious note, please do say a prayer for Kacey when you think of her this week.
Also, we had 3 yesterday in Children's church raise there hand that they were unsaved but God was working in their hearts and they wanted us to pray for them, so you remember them too.
God is so Good!
and for no rain on Friday so Grace's birthday party can happen without us all being confined indoors and yes this one is strictly selfish on my part! :-) We have lots of 7/8 year old girls converging on us and it would be wonderful to be able to play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment