Friday, May 15, 2009

Random thoughts!

Thank Goodness it's Friday! What a week! This is the last day of Spring Fling for Kacey.
We had an interesting morning... Kacey was getting ready for the skit she was in this morning. She is a MOM in the skit. It was interesting to see her dress and wear the part of a MOM~ interesting to see how she sees me... I guess it made me realize just how much she is watching. I pray what she sees brings honor to God. And Grace is just Grace, she is so laid back and moves at a snails pace, she is in no hurry to do anything... that's just my sweet girl. I had a minor meltdown, Kacey was wearing shorts to short had to change and straightening her naturally curly hair and then Grace after I thought she was ready and eating breakfast was on her bed in her pj's still... ahem... So between the hurrying and the gathering trying to get out the door.. I was a wee bit frazzled.. Our morning routine consist of right when we get in the car we pray together ~ for everything..... and after we pray all the madness of the morning melts and we are "normal" again or at least our version of it... so after we pray Kacey was talking about the skit at a pace of 90 miles an hour she was excited... She is only 12 that's what it should be. I love it when she is so open and talks to me about everything... It makes my heart happy! Then from the backseat Grace says
Grace ~"Hey Mom, Do you know how a Cat gets a hairball!"
Kacey ~ Where did that come from
Grace ~ I don't know just thought you might want to know
Me ~ Nope, I'm not sure do you want to tell me?
Grace ~ Well when a cat licks it's fur it has these things on it's tongue that brush the hair and when the cat doesn't get rid of the hair and swallows it sometimes it gets so much it gets sick and that's a hair ball.... giggle... are you glad you know that now...
Me~ Yes, very much so
Grace ~ Why!
Me ~ because you make me laugh and made my day!
Grace ~ I love you Momma!

Where do they get this stuff! Just another day in paradise!
Happy Friday ~ hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment