Monday, April 2, 2012

A long weekend.

Thursday we made a rainbow cake. We had a ton of fun making it.


It was messy it was a good exercise for this control freak Momma! It helped me remember it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!



Finished product, minus the icing.

Then Grace had softball and Kacey basketball! Kacey spent the night with Mikayla Thursday night. On Friday Grace and I went and sat 2 hours to get my car worked on. New brakes and Rotors! We camped out part of the time at the Huddle house feeding our face so we didn't suffer too much! Then we visited for awhile then went home for a little while before we meet the Rowe's for the Lorax movie, very cute movie! We loved it! During the movie, Ethan would say, that was crazy! Sweet boys! We topped the night off with Mexican.

Saturday I spray painted by patio furniture!

It looks so much better but I was worn out.

Grace had softball, when it was time for it to be over, Kacey and i went to meet Greg to pick her up, he had to go to a church meeting and the girls and I were off to go get some chairs I had seen a few weeks earlier, these are the old chairs the bottoms were not solid and it was time to retire them.


I ended up finding some different ones I liked better and they were cheaper. I like the black. I kept telling Greg I wanted black and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy. He hasn't actually said a whole lot about it other than they are comfortable! ;-)

Then we worked on the cross for sunrise service.

We grilled for the first time this year.

On Sunday after church, before the shower and tennis we dyed eggs.

I love our quiet moments together where we are all just "together" I try to savor it and not miss the moment. They are gone to quickly!



Enjoying the moments we got them instead of regretting!

Note the pig earrings and egg... from owl fetish to a pig fetish!

Happy Monday! I pray you had a great weekend, we did... tiring but good!

we have a busy week ahead ready to take it by storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment