Friday, April 20, 2012

Random Friday Post!

As of Wednesday Kacey's Tennis team are Section Runners up... meaning we are going to State competition.  I'm praying for a safe fun trip and maybe some rest along the way.   I'm glad they are getting to go but I am really thinking there goes 24 more hours of leave!  Oh well one of these days I'll be trying to figure out what to take leave on... although I doubt that!
~ The Narrell's have had about 3 week's of crazy busy... we are tired!!!!
~  I've majorly procrastinated with some things and that only makes the stress higher.  - I should know better!  Apparently I'm a slow learner.
~  My computer will not post pictures right now.  I have no clue why.
~ Last night Grace had a game and it was crazy.  We have won all of our games so far and we lost but that's okay...  I would rather loose and keep our witness then to be so highly competitive we forget it is about Christ and those kids.  It was just one of those nights.  The other team's pitcher got hit in the head and I know it hurt.  The coach without walking out to check on her ... while she was blubbering I might add yelled awe, your okay stop your crying!  Yikes!  A grown man tell my Grace she should have had the ball.  Really?
She had 3 outs that inning and the one she missed... really.. I'm glad Momma Bear didn't know til  after the game.  Coach has been alerted!  :-)  We had at LEAST 4 girls on our team crying at one point or another.  Pitcher because she was mad her Momma was fussing on her.  Grace because old man grump.... Grace before we even got to the field because she got her finger caught in the door as we were heading out.  Teammate because she got out.  Teammate because the batter before her was swinging her bat and hit her in the ankle.  Teammate because she got out when the pitcher caught her pop fly.... she was walking off the field crying and Greg said, don't be upset, that was a great hit, you'll get one next time.  Good job and she yelled at him.  I JUST WANT TO HIT SOMEBODY!  He stopped looked at me and was like what is going on...  Full Moon???  I have no idea but if you take the adults away I think the kids would have a better time... The schools have just ended 2 weeks of testing, so I know they are tired and worn out but my word!  NOTE TO SELF!  pray up before every game.  Remember it is only a game and NEVER I repeat NEVER be a drama Momma!  It ain't that big!  :-)
~  I'm ready to slow down and find a good book!
~ I'm am ready to get some rest and be in the land of laziness for a weekend!
Happy Friday! 
Enjoy your day and the journey one moment at a time.  You can't get them back!
and one of these days I'm gonna miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment