Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4-H County Round-up!

I'm still trying to figure out the new blogger layout.  I must say so far I do NOT like it!!!  But I'm trying not to whine!  :-)  So tonight is catch up night... back dating... maybe illegal but it works.
Today was county round up!  Grace participated in the $15 dollar challenge.  It's where you have to buy an outfit for under 15 dollars, provide info and receipts complete with interview.  No parents allowed!  So I did what any mom would took a sneak picture through the window in the door.
 She also did a freestyle demonstration on mosaics.  She used ribbon.
 She did a great job!
 She found some friends during break time and we enjoyed lunch together.  I ran to chick-fil-a and treated my girl to her favorite meal!
Grace and Allie Grace!
 She won second in the $15 dollar challenge!  She was so excited!
 One happy girl!
 She also found Ms. Grace she was thrilled!
 Congratulations Grace!
You are awesome!
Enjoying each minute one at a time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment