Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning... 2012

4:45 am.... Thank you for this day Lord.

Kacey and her Pig Scentsy.
Grace and her Duck.



We were up early because Greg was leaving for Church to help with Breakfast. Sunrise service is something we have always loved and we were thrilled to find out they were already accustome to it as well and that they also did breakfast. Love our girls!


Greg went on and the girls and I followed. They had never blossomed a cross and it was a special morning. The view, weather and the sunrise were perfect. Thank you Lord!


Our family started the flowers and then other families joined in.

My beautiful Grace... She lead amazing Grace at the 11 o'clock hour worship service.







We were so thankful, there were over 40 in attendance.

then the sun began to rise!

The moon behind us.

Gorgeous!







Once we placed it in the sanctuary. Love, Love, Love this awesome Easter Morning. I serve a risen Savior and he loves me... just where I am and for just who I am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment