Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tuesday Softball!

And so it begins... well the games that is. They've been practicing since early March.

So on Tuesday we picked Kacey up from Tennis went home got everyone ready. Took Kacey to Arab City Park for her ride to Basketball and then we went to Grant.

My heavy hitter! ;-)

I was surprised how many pictures I did get since I was keeping the book and partial dug out mom.
But you know us Mom's are good at multitasking!

Standing on third base!

Playing 3rd base. She got 3 outs and made a double play!

Scored 3 runs and one of her hits was while bases were loaded and the other three made it home! I know there is a technical term for that but I have no idea what it is! :-)



At the end of the 4th inning time was up but we were tied 7 - 7 so on to another inning.

We scored 9 - yes 9 runs that inning and kept them from scoring any so we ended up winning

16 - 7! Way to go Little lady knights! And coach! :-) Yep Greg's the coach. You didn't think he wouldn't be would you! He is great with the kids and great with the parents.

So yes, our plates are full

but our hearts are still more full!

Love you slugger and Coach! I'm proud of you both!

So on a school night we ended up with a 2 hour game... yikes.... and it's testing week. Good thing we drove separate. I snapped this picture and then ran (literally) to my car and drove home as fast as I could so my oldest could be delivered from Basketball... It takes a village!

Just another day in paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment