Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I love!

I love that Greg took a picture of my flower to show me since I hadn't slowed down enough to notice. I love the flower and I love that he thought of me when he saw it...

I love my girls... They are growing up so fast and are such special young ladies. I love how they get along now and are so encouraging to one another. Even though they get on each others nerves sometimes, let one of them have a bad day and the other one flies into fix in mood.. I love that.

We are loving the break of spring break this week. The no sports/homework stress. Monday night we went to see the Hunger games. We've just been trying to do a few little things we don't usually get to do, last night was Happy Feet 2.

Yesterday Kacey was invited to go with a friend to her church and instead she said can I come over after. I said, you can go if you like and she responded. Nope I like my church. :-) I love that she is content where we are. I love that last night when we were outside for mission friends we were on a blanket during a lesson. We had bowed our heads to pray and although I miss our little people from UG, we are blessed and then the youth started singing and that 30 plus voice sound moved me to tears. Yes Lord I hear you, I love that you give us peace just when we need it that we are exactly where you want us. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment