Monday, February 28, 2011

Youth Sunday...

We had such a good weekend. Even the girls were nice to one another!

Yesterday was youth Sunday...

Loving my cowgirls...






The youth sang in the choir...

Way out of my oldest comfort zone.

but they did a fantastic job.

then last night at Awana's it was crazy sock night.

My girl's face is finally better from a rope game in extended day.

Needless to say she will sit that game out from now on ;-)


Pray for the Narrell's last night Greg came down with a stomach virus around 6ish. Kacey started around 11:30. At midnight I was at wal-mart buying Emitrol... It's not a pretty bug, praying for half the Narrell's to heal quickly and the other half to stay germ free.

If not it's not from lack of trying.

Clorox and Lysol are my friend!

And Praying for rain without storms today!

1 comment: