Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catch up Post!

Monday on Valentines, the girls and I went to a tennis match and then we bought food and brought it home to eat with Greg.
He had started getting sick on Sunday and by Monday was down for the count.
When he went to the Dr. Monday the Dr. said his fever wasn't high enough for the flu that it was probably strep. But it reached 102.8 and stayed over a 101 for 3 days... I may or may not have called his Dr a Quack on multiple occasions. :-(
I'm not crazy about his Dr. but he has antibiotics and cough medicine and is slowly on the mend.
This morning he woke up fever free for the first time since Sunday night.
Bless his heart, I've sprayed so much Lysol trying to keep the girls from getting it.
I'm not sure how loved he felt sucking down Lysol into his lungs for the past three days.
~~
Grace made me a card for Valentines and on the back it read. Your the first love I remember...
How sweet is that. Precious.
More Art by Grace!

Tuesday morning I woke up and literally could not get out of the bed. I couldn't use my neck muscles at all to move. I was stuck... now I know how a bug feels. Next time I see a bug on his back instead of watching in amusement I WILL either help him or kill him. It's a miserable feeling!!! Being stuck. Kacey had to get in front of me and pull me up. Then it hurt so bad I was literally sick. Kacey proceeded to help me get dressed and helped me fix my hair. What love!!! When i tried to fix my own hair with my hands up over my head, I ended up sick again from the pain. She called Papaw and he took the girls to school. Greg was still in the bed high fever miserable. It's been a week at the Narrell's folks! I told her I could have taken her and she said are you kidding me you can't walk, you think I'm getting in the car with you!!! again What love!
Then I found the sweetest most precious letter she had written to me for Valentines and I sat and cried. It was so precious and because she is 14 I want her to still write me, This letter will not be posted here but it's one I'll always keep and cherish...
~~
After an hour and a half at the Chiropractor... which I've never before been to. Actually since I had back surgery in High School and have vertebra fused together I was terrified to ever go to one. But never say never the pain was to the point I was too desperate to care. He took xrays and ran test and I have a pinched nerve down the side of my neck. It was swollen and even tender to the touch. I left with some relief and natural herbal muscle relaxers.. :-)
As I was leaving he said if the pain gets to intense from the adjustment come back...
So what does a Mom do.... heads to Arab to attend her Babies first Varsity Tennis match...
Her Dad was sick... I wasn't going to miss it.
so Grace, myself and Papaw cheered on the Narrell and Daddy received many text to stay updated on the match...
It was a record... 15/20 minutes tops. Kacey won 8 - 0!
you Go Girl!
I wanted to go to the fence and get some good shots and will before season is over but with the whole neck thing and the fact the match had started and she may have killed me since I never see a camera up there other than mine. I'm I the only Momma that likes to document?? On the Tennis team I think so!


When it was over the sky was gorgeous so I had to take a picture of that as well..

That was our Monday and Tuesday. Today I will go back to the chiropractor for the third day in a row... Again NEVER say NEVER! just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment