Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A letter for you!

"Mom I have a letter for you and Daddy"
love you mommy so much!I love you daddy so much!I am so glad I have you guys for parents,and I am so thankful for the life I have!Thank ya'll so much for everything you do for me!!Daddy,thank you for coaching my basketball teams,and momma thank you for helping in the cildrens choir!!Thank you for raising me up as a christian,and for taking me to church every Sunday and wednesday.Thank you momma for giving birth to me and thank you daddy for taking me fishing and helping coach softball.
I LOVE Ya'll
happy valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~
Makes my heart smile... I'm so thankful for my sweet family and so thankful that we can walk the good and rough paths together. We were recently talking about a family that is going through a hard time and about how hard it is on kids and Grace pipes up and says i wouldn't go with either one of you, so there I'd go to Papaw's until you work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment