Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend in Review....

Greg went hunting this weekend and the girls and I were so content to do not much of anything.
Friday night we cleaned and watched movies. On Thursday of last week Grace checked out of school early not feeling well and by Friday she had a horrible cough to match.
So we just enjoyed the night...
~~
Saturday Kacey had a tennis lesson at 11 and it was gorgeous, but windy. Grace sat in the car by the courts watched Kacey and read but I walked and it was so nice. Afterwards we ran by a couple of stores and I found two treasures, a table I intend to paint for Kacey's room and this... a gossip bench. I recovered the seat and now I love it.

Saturday afternoon I got the blessing of visiting some of our church family and I love being able to go... It's been so encouraging each time we've had the opportunity to go. I'm so thankful!
Saturday night more nothing....
the girls watched movies and I went to bed early and just read...
~~
Sunday we visited a church that Kacey attends sometimes with Kelsey. We enjoyed it.
With Greg hunting and not teaching Sunday School and I didn't have Children's church so it was a good opportunity to go hear Hailey sing. Mike and Anita have been so good about supporting our girls that it was nice to be able to do the same with Haley. She and Jeremy did a fantastic job... The church doesn't have a choir they have a worship and praise team and they had just became a part of that team the week before. Grace as well had started Saturday night running a low fever 99.5 and still had one Sunday morning so it was a nice way to attend church without her being in children's church or Sunday school to pass germs. She never really felt bad, just that horrible cough but no fever all Sunday afternoon!
Sunday afternoon, Kacey played tennis for a little while and I walked and then spent the time in my car reading my bible and just sitting in the sun. It was so nice and a very restful Sunday.. I felt recharged and ready for the week ahead.
~~
Monday night. Asthma medicine in tow...
Grace played basketball.
She scored 5 points and played so well.
You could tell she still wasn't 100% but she tried so hard...
I forgot my camera but these were with my phone...
Better than nothing
shooting a foul shot.
Another foul shot...

Practicing before the game with Coach Daddy!
Jamie, Taylor and Grayson came to cheer her on, as well as Papaw! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and got out and enjoyed some sonshine before the rain begins... I'm ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment