Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally Friday!

What a week for the Narrell's I'm so thankful it is Friday.... This week has been absolutely Crazy. I must say I have always been thankful for my husband but am even more so now... This week with him sick I have been reminded just how much he does...
On Wednesday if not for my Dad I may have just crawled in a hole and said okay... I just can't do it all.. I have a new respect for single parents that is for sure!
Wednesday Dad made 3 trips in Arab for the girls (One for a 9 year old who feel in the creek at extended day). Spent 2 and 1/2 hours in Guntersville with Kacey to get her braces, so I could get back into the Dr. Yesterday ~ I went back to the Chiropractor during lunch (day 3) I can move again! Thank you Lord! After work I went to Scottsboro. Just a side note of how this week has been I pull up to the High school. Can't find the tennis courts. I see Baseball, softball, football, track. hmmmm so this young girl going to softball was about to cross the road and I asked "Excuse me, where are the tennis courts?" We don't have Tennis courts here. OH! Umm Arab is playing Scottsborro High school today in Tennis would you know where that would be. Oh she said try Collins. And where would that be... She said go turn across from the Piggly Wiggly... Well thank you Andy Griffith... No clue where any of that is so I google Collins Scottsboro on my phone and FINALLY made it.. BROTHER Nothing this week has been smooth!

Anyway on to tennis! Kacey and Alexis! Kacey sporting her new braces and Alexis.. Don't fall in the creek Kacey, we've already fished one Narrell out of a creek this week! Kacey getting ready to play! I think that is the Oh Momma is at the fence taking pictures look! At least it was still just during warm ups !


You know her many faces of Basketball she has a set for Tennis as well! She is getting serious off comes the jacket! She won 8 - 1! And the Varsity Lady Knights are 3 - 0 on the year!

Last night after Tennis in Scottsboro we may or may not have went to Fairview for basketball practice. Then stopped at KFC on the way home and she may or may not have ate a LARGE side of Mashed potatoes and a Large side of gravy since she still is on soft food from her braces...

I may or may not have pulled my baby into my arms and love on her for awhile when I did get home..even though my house may or may not be a disaster zone at the moment!

I may or may not have still had to pull together an ad for the annual for her 8th grade year wishing her luck in High school with a baby picture. I may or may not have been so tired from the day that I cried through the whole process. How is my little blue eyed blond curly headed baby is going to High school....

Lord help me to enjoy each Moment and not miss a thing. I don't want to miss this.....

And get behind me Satan YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment