Friday, February 25, 2011

Grace's Basketball Party..... Thursday!

Thursday was all planned out....
I changed clothes at work had clothes for Greg and Grace in the car so off I go
I pick up Grace head to the tennis courts to watch my girl play Hartselle...
Grace's basketball party is at 6, Kacey should be through by then... All is good. NOT!
Greg's not got to see Kacey play Tennis yet!
Her first two matches he was SICK running high fevers and then on Monday, she played Doubles and Singles so he gets there as she is walking off the court.... The matches moved fast...
Yesterday the matches were running slow... imagine so at 5:50, he and Grace head to her party and Kacey walked on the court at 6.... finished at 6:35 and Kacey and I headed to the party. We got there in time to see the trophy's handed out and watch the cupcake madness.
Kacey won 8 - 0. First time they had beat Hartselle as a team in 3 years.
Way to go Knights!
Oh, and there are no Tennis pictures because 1. I sent my camera by Greg so he could get pictures of Grace and 2. I was sitting in Dad's van pulled up close so we could watch from the Van since the wind was horrible and after sitting out there for already 2 hours my head already!

Signing each other's shirts.
We had some hyper girls!

Girl Talk! My smiley girl... Can you tell we straightened her hair Thursday morning?
Silly girls. I like that these two are friends, since their Dads grew up as best friends...

I do not Miss Little Sally Walker....
The Dance of course, not a real person....




We had a good season and sad it's over...
Softball here we come... You didn't think we would be just sitting at home did you!?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHA sitting at home...not an option!! Sally Walker, I thought I would never hear that again after the first round of GA's I thought Juliet made it up...boy was I wrong, round two GA's and they want to play Sally Walker!!!

    ReplyDelete