Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines!

I'm so behind but sickness has invaded the Narrell's :-(
Monday Grace had her Valentine party at school.
I forgot my camera so phone shots will have to do.
Grace and some of her sweet friends.
when I see this picture I realize how tall Grace is.
She is one of the younger ones in the class too.
class snacks...
Grace has two of the best teachers this year... We love our teachers.



Lots of pictures and catchup post to come. In the meantime pray for the Narrell's were falling apart! Greg woke up Sunday morning not feeling great and started running a fever on Monday and is still running one this morning.. Come on Antibiotics Kick in!
And I've had my first ever visit to the chiropractor this week after I literally couldn't get out of bed Tuesday morning. I go back today. Muscle relaxers are my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment