Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things I Love!

I love these three so much... I'm so thankful that we are mostly better this week. Except for a nagging lingering cough...
I love our family and Church family...
I don't know what I would do without Mom and Dad these days...
~~
I love donuts! Especially fund raising donuts. It was for a youth group I HAD to help!
I love flowers... Especially for no reason flowers. I love when my sweet husband goes to buy windshield wipers and comes back home with clearance flowers makes them twice as special....
I love a clean car... Especially when I go through the car wash and don't have to wash it myself!
I love her imagination.... fighting bad guys from the trampoline...
I love flowers and the new promises of Spring...
I love all flowers. I don't discriminate!
I love my new bedding...
I love sonic too! (Note the sonic cup by the bed)
and I love that our taxes are done! (note! the tax pile in the floor)
I love my life...It's definitely not perfect but it's ours...
And I wouldn't change a thing....

1 comment: