Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend in Review!

We had a nice relaxing weekend...The girls and I swam Friday and Greg played golf, first time he has played all year, he enjoyed it. We cooked out Friday night with the Jones/Narrell gang and I forgot my camera :-( but here are a few with my cell phone, not great but better than nothing.

Grayson and Mom!

Kacey with her fish! Taylor and Dad with his catch!Saturday we swam and Greg smoked for Saturday night.

We ate, ate and ate! And topped it off with KRowe's Oreo ice cream!

Kristi/Grace and Ethan
Sparkler time!
Lawson Spiderman Rowe!
More Sparkler fun!
Kacey
Fireworks!

We had a few rather large ones that I was a little leery of but it was all good and they were beautiful! I think at one point Kristi and I asked if we should wet down the house!


We had a blast and the fourth was great, mixture of family, friends, food and fun!
Ahh now it's Monday and the weekend is but a memory! Happy belated Fourth!
And Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment