Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful for my family. We are very blessed.

Grace's Prayer last night!

Dear Father
Thank you for loving me, help me to learn more about you and study the bible.
Help us stay safe at GA camp and have fun.
Thank you for my family.
In Jesus Name Amen.

Melt my heart, she is growing up so fast and pretty mature in a lot of ways, I love how when she prays she says Father ~ she is so comfortable and confident...

Matthew 19:13-15 Holman Christian Standard
13 Then children were brought to Him so He might put His hands on them and pray. But the disciples rebuked them. (M) 14 Then Jesus said, "Leave the children alone, and don't try to keep them from coming to Me, because the kingdom of heaven is made up of people like this." (N) [c] 15 After putting His hands on them, He went on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment