Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I did NOT send my oldest to camp without a bath towel, wash cloth and shampoo, I'm way more organized than that.
I did NOT send my youngest to camp with no swimsuit. ahemm
I did NOT text in bed at camp when lights were off to another counselor that shall remain nameless "Jessica" instead of getting much needed sleep.
I did NOT help pull a tooth and have to use a plunger in a sink at camp...
As I was leaving in a mad dash Friday morning I did NOT see I had left my contact holder on the night stand and with hands full I did not stick in down my shirt since I did have a pocket and I did NOT forget about it and find it when I was finally crawling into the shower at 11 pm.
Happy NOT me MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! You know you always make me feel better with your not me's!!
    YOU are an awesome Mom and Friend!

    ReplyDelete