Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping (Part 2)

More camping pics...
Girls in the pool!
What's camping without a fire and smores!
When we went tubing we took the waterproof disposable but just in case they were great when we rafted by our campsite we took some pictures with my good camera. I know it looks pretty calm here so you don't get the same effect but when we did hit the rapids I couldn't take pictures anyway since I was hanging onto my raft with one hand and Grace's with the other, see we had this agreement, Greg you stick with Kacey and I'll stick with Grace so if we get separated we'll know they are with the other one. ahem Kacey was "missing" for about 15 minutes, a long 15, she had gotten ahead and was hanging onto a rock for the slow ones to catch up someone bumped her tube and she went further down so she wasn't missing just out of sight. I HATED IT! But once we got further down there she stood on the bank with that look like where have you been!




Friday night we went into Gatlinburg.
Putt Putt anyone!
Greg and Kacey won but Grace and I let them! ssshhhhhh!!
Did I mention we are getting older we like to sit and watch more than we used too.
Nothing like fresh morning air. Greg is our official cook camping.. I would opt for a cereal bar myself if I had to cook it but every morning we had Sop (chocolate gravy), biscuits, bacon and eggs! There goes my healthy eating trend! But it was soooo worth it!
That's it for now! Tomorrow we'll go to Cades Cove!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. If possible, it looks even better today! Did I mention you can't leave the rowe's behind next year? :)

    ReplyDelete