Friday, July 31, 2009

Going through the motions!

First of all let me start by saying I do NOT doubt my salvation, I know that I rest in the arms of God but I do from time to time feel disconnected, like I'm just going through the motions... I know God hasn't moved it's me but I do feel that from time to time. I feel that way with our church from time to time like we are just going through the motions. I don't know about you but I don't want to JUST go through the motions, I want to live and live for him. I've felt this way recently and heard this song not for the first time but really listened. Got a minute? Take a listen! Don't forget to pause the music on the playlist!


Just okay is not enough! I don't want to spend one more day JUST going through the motions.....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHmiFaX_pk

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment