Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I did NOT forget my badge for work one day last week and I nice guard at the gate did NOT let me through but go straight to security!! I've been known as a national security threat before!

I was NOT late for work this morning due to just being tired... Camping is hard work!
We did NOT have trouble with a cable on the camper before we left and my husband did not stay up to midnight before we left making sure everything was right with the world!
I have NOT been gone two weekends in a row and I am NOT a home body so even after lots of fun I was NOT thrilled to see home yesterday!
I am NOT sore from tubing I am in much better shape than that.. Especially my left arm since they WOULD allow you to tie tubes together I did NOT have to hold Grace's tube all the way down the river since I would NOT have panicked had we been separated!
We did NOT book this campsite for July since we wanted to enjoy the tubing and other activities this site had to offer and we did NOT get the only weekend in July that was cool! The temp Saturday night did NOT hit 50. We did NOT tube anyway and pray for no pneumonia!
Just another day in paradise!
Lots of pictures to come!
Off to celebrate the Apollo 40th year celebration!

1 comment:

  1. I love Monday's just because I love to read your "Not Me" posts. They crack me up!!!:)

    ReplyDelete