Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why I love Awana's!

Grace is now in T&T which stands for Truth and Training...
Tonight she came home and they had talked about the Bible and how important it is to study God's word.

4 reasons God gives us the Bible
- God gave us the Bible so we can know who he is.
- God gave us the Bible so we can learn about people from the past.
- God gave us the Bible so we can know his word is always true.
- God gave us the Bible so we can know he is the one and only true God.

I love that she is learning and having so much fun doing so...
Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige,
    My name is Kim Anderson and I work at Awana headquarters. I read your blog post and am so glad that Grace is enjoying T&T and learning about the Bible. I'd love to touch base with you and hear from a parent's perspective what Awana means for you as a Christian mom and to your family. Feel free to contact me anytime at kima@awana.org.
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete