Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall!

Can you believe it is October 7th.... What has happened to the time...
Thought I would share a glimpse of fall with you at the our home.











I get a little crazy about decorating, I love all the holidays but it is approaching my favorite time of the year. Our schedules are a little crazy right now so my prayer is to enjoy each day and moment and not to miss it because you don't get them back. I was reminded of this again this morning when driving the kids to school. I was driving and asking do you have this do you have that consumed in the "me" moment. But, Grace spent the entire time looking at the clouds, Look Momma that one looks like a jellyfish, and a dog... Look a mermaid... Look at that it looks like an armadillo...
We can learn so much from our kids.
Stop today and smell the roses, pumpkins or look at the clouds!
Happy Wednesday!

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.







No comments:

Post a Comment