Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch! Part I

Saturday after a cold start to the morning the afternoon was GREAT!

So we took advantage of the time and went to the pumpkin Patch!

And if you read my post yesterday you'll notice Kacey was the one who came away with a injury... Note to Papaw he didn't draw blood but left a knot and a bruise in his wake!

Grace on the horse!

On the slide!



On the hayride!

Grace searched the entire pumpkin field for just the right pumpkin! She circled the field twice while we watched, it was funny, she was on a mission.

But she was happy when she was done!

My girls!







Happy Tuesday and I can't wait to show you pictures of the little ones that blessed us with their company! We had a ton of fun. We were sad that Greg didn't get to go, but he was working running water lines to the hunting cabin. I've been warned that now I have no excuse not to go from time to time. See up till a few years ago there was no potty, just woods... ahemm and then they had a potty and the sulfur water kept clogging the pump in the well and wouldn't work so they carry water from the creek to use. YEAH! my thoughts too, that's why I was okay staying home and sending him with a kiss.


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: