Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Being brutally honest and living to tell about it!
I did NOT take a recent trip to Wal-Mar! and heard a lady in a really foul mood take the Lord's name in vain, after prayerfully splashing I did NOT receive a cussing like I've not had before.
The same WM trip, I also did NOT see a shopper with a rip in her jeans, in the back with no undergarments on. I am ashamed to admit I did NOT take a second look only because I could believe that she was okay with that.. I have also NOT decided WM is going to be an intentional Mission field for me and every time I go in, I'm NOT going with an intention of splashing someone.
I've also decided that I'm going to go to WM as much as possible because to be honest WM does not scare me!
I was NOT 30 minutes late to work because I couldn't remember if the straightener Kacey used had gotten unplugged and went the long way around to check to make sure to find it was unplugged. I did NOT do all that for nothing! But I would NOT have worried about it all day if I had not checked!
I did NOT go to the Pumpkin patch with so sweet little ones this weekend and if I had I would NOT have let one get bite by a pig??
And guesses who?
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment