Monday, October 5, 2009

5k Race

The Narrell's don't normally race so for both girls to be involved in one in less than 2 days apart is unusual. Saturday Kacey's tennis team sponsored a 5K as a fund raiser. It was the first one the tennis team had participated in and still had around 60 people sign up.
Here are some of the girls from the tennis team.
The girls had to run, it wasn't an option for them. Although the only complaint I heard was that it was early! Since I helped we had to be there around 6:45.
Getting ready!
Coming to the finish line.
And as she crossed, I was working the finish line so I wasn't quick enough but I promise it is Kacey!
Why to go girl, I'm proud of you.
I promised next year I'm going to try to be in shape enough to run with her.. We shall see!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment