Monday, September 12, 2011

Tree House!

So what exactly did the other Narrell's do while I was gone?

Well Saturday before the Auburn game they put post in the ground and Grace was ecstatic~!

Then Saturday after the game they worked on it I know until 9. I got a dark video with hammering and I sent a text back, I can NOT believe you are still working on it.

text back.... believe it I am having to MAKE her go in she says she's on top of the world!

So they played cards Saturday night on a half built tree house and by the time I got home yesterday this is what was standing.

all the lack are the rails!


This girl is happy and has said at least 500 times I have the best Daddy ever!
She is on top of the world!

And loving it...

and me, well I happen to think my girls have a pretty awesome Dad, he is a pretty good husband too! ;-)

So after church last night this was going on

And I had to be the mean mommy..... Grace it's time to come in.....

I bet she wishes I would leave again, reports are in that they only ate one meal at home the whole time I was gone and had lots of fun!

Happy Monday!










No comments:

Post a Comment