Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday!

See this small creek, it sure makes a big splash!

Another view!
a view on the way to Amicalola Falls. What a view!

Then as you get closer you can see it...

That small little creek makes all of this!

My sweet Mom, I'm so thankful she is doing well enough after her knee replacement to get to go and enjoy this trip and we got to enjoy her. She is such a blessing I pray we enjoy for many years to come and this was a trip with her and my sisters I will always cherish.




Here is a view from on top of the falls.



This little creek making a big splash

We winded around back roads forever and were all starving and with nothing but junk on our stomachs we stopped at a little cafe in the middle of nowhere. I was a little nervous at first but when we went in and saw the blue ribbons for first place in fried pies I was a little more at ease and I must confess that was the best BBQ and food ever! The apple pie was so good that it melted in your mouth, so if your ever wondering around in East Ellijay, GA stop at Walkers BBQ, it may not look like much but it was my favorite meal of the trip! And believe me I had a lot to compare it with! ;-)

Thanks for a great trip girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment