Monday, September 5, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun!

Sunday Greg preached at Beech Springs.


Sunday night Kacey went to spend the night with Kelsey and 7 other friends to make shirts that spell out F-R-E-S-H-M-E-N for next Friday's Pep Rally.


She had fun. I'm so thankful for good weekends for them. They are growing so Fast.


Grace had company she and Bailey played dress up for hours.








Silly Girls!








I have no idea when these were took I guess Dad got some camera action too!


And then I found this....


Kacey has never left Rainbow chaser behind. He has


been on every vacation and to every basketball camp and spend the night


party Kacey has since she was 3... I was so sad.


Another milestone passed... Tell me it's not so.


And when she got home she informed me she had forgotten RC not left him.


Still I have to wonder how much longer he will be around. :-(


We spent today inside on this rainy labor day. Fixed Steak in the house and just enjoyed the much needed rain.


Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment