Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!!!!

What a busy good, week. I'm so thankful it's Friday...

This morning we left home early and went to pick up Kimber... It was still dark outside when we left! Then we headed to the High School. This morning was FCA. Kacey has been wanting to go but didn't want to go alone and the same for Kimber. Something about having to walk in alone and what if it's no one we know well... (teenage worry stuff!) So together they were ready to conquer the morning....

Kimber I think was mortified that I was snapping a picture before they went in, especially with "boys" watching... I think Kacey said something like "welcome to my world"!


So since this lady had to get up an hour early, she was treated to breakfast... her choice so we ended up at Papa's Daylight donuts!

I am sure she will be one wired 5th grader this morning!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment