Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday!

I love Sunday's.


After watching a baptism at UG we left during fellowship time to make it to Mtn. View.


Greg has been involved with baptisms before, he was in the water and helped with Baptisms when our interim pastor was in poor health, he had the opportunity to help in Kacey's baptism.


But today he performed his first baptism, Solo - Just him and the Lord...


I'm very proud of him and I'm still amazed at how God is using him.


~~


then a lazy afternoon. I took a long nap!


Kacey went to a friends and Grace spent about 4 hours playing


have I mentioned how much she loves having the tree house!
See the sand pail to the left, it has a pulley and she can raise and lower things to the top, her own little Swiss family Robinson!

She is loving every minute of it


And we are enjoying watching her joy at such a small thing...


We're all finding joy in the journey, and the amazing thing is the more you look


for the joy the easier it is to find!


;-)


Just another day in paradise


no other place I'd rather be!


We ended our day with Kacey going to youth s.n.a.c.s.

Greg to church and Grace and I to AWANA's!

I love Sunday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment