Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend....

What happened to last week. It flew by.

Friday night Mom and Dad and I went and birthdayed Judy...

We went to eat Mexican and had fun. I'm so thankful for my family.

Greg, and the girls went to the first Arab football game of the year.

They went with lane and the Maze family.

Speaking of football guess who goes to her first homecoming this year?

Saturday I got to go homecoming dress shopping with Kacey. She is growing up to fast. :-(

It amazes me how the dress code for homecoming has evolved this would have been good enough for my prom...

Here is the one we finally left with.

She's happy so Momma's happy!


And the vine when we got home was GONE....

Greg went to the church skeet shoot and then came home and got busy!

Grace got to play the morning away with the Rowe family and I got some one on one with my oldest Narrellette... what a great day.

I love it with it gone, it looks much better.

Thank you Gregory!

~~

On Sunday after church the girls and I lounged at the pool for a couple of hours and then last night we attended Mountain View with Greg. It was a wonderful weekend.

Hope you had a nice weekend as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment