Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Adventures...

Kacey was in a Tennis tournament in Samford this weekend.

Greg carried Kacey and Grace and I stayed home.. for some much needed rest.

Friday night Grace and I ran to wal-mart and she spent some of her saved money and we got a bike. I was needing an exercise buddy and I found one!!

As our luck would have it, we got to the school parking lot to walk/ride and the tire on the BRAND NEW bike was flat so we loaded it back up and left our walking partners waiting while we went to find air. I took some pictures with my camera but can not find the SD card it's on, just my luck!!! So this one I took with my phone to send to Greg will have to do! She loves it..

Ethan and Kristi joined us for the walk and if I had my card... you'd see Ethan had the best seat!


Greg sent me a couple of pictures of Kacey

She won Friday night

Lost Saturday morning and won Saturday afternoon.

She was supposed to play Sunday but we withdrew. We would have had to miss church.

She played outside Friday and Saturday afternoon and inside Saturday morning.

They had a long day full of rain delays... eekkk those make the heat and humidity so much worse.


Saturday Grace and I cleaned, moved furniture and book cases around. Cleaned and cleaned some more.. I mowed and took a 2 hour nap! Bailey spent the night with Grace and Kacey and Greg got home late.

Sunday morning before church pictures!
See this dress it's Kacey's... Grace came through the house wearing it which made the Kc very happy... insert sarcastic voice!
Greg! He preached at Beech Springs this morning.

Kacey's new bible cover

can you tell we are going through and owl phase~!

Kacey... note the necklace

Can you tell what it is?

Yep, another owl.


Love my girls

And when Greg got home Saturday night he was like what happened to my truck...

yikes, looks like I did more than mow the yard....

I didn't even know.

Always something....

Just another day in paradise....


In honor of Kacey and her new love for owls... we've been pulling scripture that deals with being wise....



Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.



Proverbs 23:19 Listen, my son, and be wise; keep your mind on the right course.

No comments:

Post a Comment