Monday, August 15, 2011

It's here.....

Can you believe my baby is a Freshman, I can't


it's almost more than this Momma's heart can bare...


I'm finding joy in the journey and just enjoying and savoring each minute...


9th grade here we come!


And then my baby baby... 5th grade. How did that happen.


I was at orientation the other night and they were talking about all they would do this year, with 5 paragraph essays and Eco systems and I was like... Wow she's too little for that, and then it hit me hard... she's not, she's in 5th grade, she is still so little in my mind... I'm in complete denial.
But they aren't little anymore, they are growing up.

Our traditional hand picture...

can you believe school is already back in session and can you believe that we are in 9th and 5th grade....


This morning went smooth except the traffic flow at the high school, that's gonna take some work for sure... one day at a time... We are praying for our Kiddos and that it's going to be an awesome year, I'm also praying for Lawson and his Momma for tomorrow when he starts kindergarten... Time can you please slow down just a little.... Please?



No comments:

Post a Comment