Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday!

Thursday morning we slept late... like really late... Good thing the cafe up the road has breakfast till 11:30!

Lots of pictures but I'll be glad I have them when I get my 2011 book printed... ;-)

Grace checking out the river in the daylight.

Screened in porch
Grace checking out the hot tub.

Our bikes!

Couldn't resist.

Front porch...

The River!

Grace and I rode our bikes to the main office to pay for the rest of our stay since we had a late check in.

And as we pulled in and I used my breaks they decided to stick so I had to call Mr. Narrell

Super Greg to the rescue and you know he just wiggled something and it stopped and here I was already sweating and hands nasty... oh well!

Me.

Grace's favorite spot!

Tubers going by the cabin



The Lily Barn in Townsend

Lilies make me think of my grandma Ruby.

The lilies had already bloomed for the year but the gardens were still pretty.

I love black eyed Susans.















Kacey watching butterflies at the butterfly bush.





Waterfall Grill









Tubing pictures to come, we sent off our waterproof disposables so we'll have to wait a few days on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment